- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
THEOn collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- IP Address and browser information for statistical purpose
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide THEOn with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer Survey or provide feedback on any of Our message
- boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
THEOn collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you when we are launching a new course and updates about THEOn
- Email you about course activities when you are enrolled in a course.
When THEOn processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
THEOn securely stores your data at our servers hosted in highly secured data centers.
THEOn would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we
think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop THEOn from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
THEOn would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request THEOn for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that THEOn correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request THEOn to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that THEOn erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that THEOn restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that THEOn transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and
visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you
automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website and validate the behavior for Contact form and Comments.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses: Functionality — THEOn uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com